Current Job Vacancies with Relate Mid Surrey
Level 5 Counselling Placements, Epsom & Reigate
Relate Mid Surrey is looking for trainee relationship counsellors who have already completed a Level 4 qualification and wish to apply for a Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling placement at a Relate Centre. On your placement you will need to complete 40-50 hours supervised counselling practice.
Please note the cost of courses will vary depending on the venue. The programme fees include all tuition and tutorials.
The placement will consist of four hours, either on an evening or weekend at Epsom or Reigate.
What Relate offers
- The benefits of working for a nationally recognized, specialist service with an excellent reputation supported by a range of marketing activities.
- A dedicated appointments team who take calls and make appointments 7 days a week for our counsellors.
- High-quality one to one clinical supervision each month.
- A range of tailored CPD courses run specifically for our counsellors and free of charge to Relate students and employees.
- The opportunity to be part of our group supervision system with a chance to share good practice with experienced practitioners in a regular forum.
- Access to a national practice helpline for emergency consultation on practice issues.
- Full professional indemnity cover and a comprehensive complaints handling process.
- Being part of Relate’s vision of a future in which healthy relationships are actively promoted as the basis of a thriving society.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and forward to Katherine Coode (details below).
Contact: Katharine Coode, Personal Assistant
Email: [email protected]